A FEW QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD ASK ALL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS
- How long have you been professional photographer ? over 25 years
- Are you insured ? Yes, with Public Liability, Professional Indemnity & equipment cover
- How would you define your style? I adapt my style to your requirements - reportage is popular, black & white is on trend - all images are captured in colour - they can be converted & edited to your style
- Who will actually photograph our wedding ? I personally shoot & process all the weddings, I work alongside a second photographer
- How far ahead do I need to book my wedding photographer ? I photograph a limited number of weddings per year (approx 20-25) - to avoid disappointment you should try to reserve your date as soon as possible
- What type of coverage do you provide ? Our essentials coverage commences at the ceremony venue approx one hour prior to the start & concludes with the line up for the wedding breakfast. If you require bridal preps an additional fee (£50) will be payable. It is possible to photograph the speeches or evening reception for an additional fee. We offer discounts for multiple extras
- What about deposits and payments ? I charge a low a non-refundable booking fee of £100 at the time of booking - the purpose of the booking fee is to secure our services for a particular time & date - the balance is required 14 days prior to the wedding day.
- What happens if your camera develops a fault ? I carry backups - I have a huge range of professional camera equipment & duplicate everything - this also applies to our computer equipment
- What happens if it rains? I always plan for bad weather & will discuss this with you before the big day - including the possibility of indoor shots at the ceremony or reception venue
- What happens if you fall ill on the day ? I maintain reciprocal relationships with a number of other photographers who offer standby support if such an event were to occur.
- Can you show me a complete set of recent wedding pictures? You can see images from recent weddings on this website - I can also show you examples of a number of completed weddings
- Do you provide a written contract ? The booking form provides the contract between the photographer & the couple - there are no hidden extras & no obligation on your behalf to upgrade or buy extras - this does not effect the type of coverage we offer
- When will I receive my pictures ? We aim to have your images ready for viewing within 2-3 weeks
- How are the finished images presented ? our Essentials package includes all photography, edited images supplied on High resolution USB with full reproduction rights for you to print from or design your own albums.
Album packages are also available